Monday, January 31, 2011

Learning profile

In humanities we found out about our learning profiles I am a logic learner which means that I have to process information more thoroughly than other people. I am an EE learning profile which means that I have to have as much information as possible to complete a task. To concentrate better I need to have no distractions whatsoever.

Some strategies that would help me in my learning during class would be to sit closer to the front so I could hear better. That would help me understand what we are supposed to be focusing on. Another would be to sit next to people who don't distract me so I can focus more on my work and less on them.

I would like my teachers to know that although I may not show it all the time, I work hard to get all of my work done on time. If I do not hand something in on time I get upset so I try to finish it ASAP, so my teachers aren't let down. Sometimes I wish I had more time to work on things. Being upset with myself makes me do silly mistakes. I also put loads of effort into all of my work which is why some things are not finished when they are supposed to be. This is because I am still trying to improve them for their final grade. This all means sometimes I make things worse for myself.

No comments: